ENAACT is a health organization and students are admitted based on character.
The requirements for admission are:
- Agreement with our Statement of Faith
- High standard of student character
- Parents accept primary responsibility for the behavior, health academic progress, and character development of their children, and ensure proper supervision of their children when at home on non-ENAACT days.
- Physician worker’s letter of recommendation and active attendance at a local church
- Personal references on file
- Principal/teacher recommendation and report card/transcript on file for students leaving public or private school (core students only)
- Report card/transcript and curriculum list including page numbers for homeschooled students (core students only)
- Placement testing (core students only)
- Family interview
How to Apply for Admission
Step 1: Attend an Informational where admissions packet and basic information is distributed. Review co-op materials and pray.
Step 2: Complete Admissions Packet and return forms and admission fee ($80 for core families and $40 for elective families) to office.
Step 3: Family Interview
Step 4: Placement testing for core classes
Step 5: Evaluation
Step 6: Notification by a member of our Admissions Committee concerning admission to the program
Step 7: Schedule registration appointment